Senior Software Engineer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines3rd Floor, 3rd Floor LN Building, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions for a startup e-Commerce/Social Commerce marketing business.
- He/She shall gather user requirements, define system functionality, and write code in various languages.
- The ideal candidate is familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis and development to testing, deployment, and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Designs and develops reusable modules and applications.
- Researches and writes new software programs.
- Conducts peer code review.
- Develops existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Integrates existing software products by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Develops unit test cases.
- Deploys fixes and updates in all environments.
- Documents and logs all the deployment activities.
- Creates and updates the necessary documentation.
- Creates a status report.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and special projects that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s Degree based on three (3) years of work experience for every one year of education
- 4+ years professional experience in software development,
- Computer Science fundamentals in Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS), object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in C#/.NET framework, SQL, web forms, and web services
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within the team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Coding and engineering
- Flair for programming languages
- Digital transformation
- Mobile application development
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Computing
- Data analytics
- Functional communication
- Ability to learn and adapt in a startup environment
- Hungry to learn
- An amazing team player who can work with various cross-functional teams with a collaborative attitude
- Keen to details
- Strong desire to deliver excellent and quality work output
- Willing to work in Haig, Mandaluyong City and/or General Trias, Cavite
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LN Building, 738 Greenfield District, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Holding Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.