Front-end Web Developer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines3rd Floor, 3rd Floor LN Building, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Front-end Web Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions for a startup eCommerce or Social Commerce marketing business.
- The ideal candidate is familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis and development to testing, deployment, and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Works with a team of cross functional developers in delivering quality software applications end-to-end.
- Translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application.
- Develops reusable and efficient codes.
- Optimizes web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conducts peer code review.
- Ensures high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests whether requirements analysis, development, testing, maintenance or support.
- Gathers user requirements, defines system functionality, and writes code in various languages.
- Develops unit test cases.
- Deploys fixes and updates in all environments.
- Documents and logs all the deployment activities.
- Creates and updates the necessary documentation.
- Creates a status report.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and special projects that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s Degree based on three (3) years of work experience for every one year of education
- At least 1 year of solid hands-on experience in front-end and backend web development
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong understanding of web user interface design, cross browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers’ best practices within the team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Knowledgeable of Magento and Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a startup environment,
- Hungry to learn
- An amazing team player who can work with various cross-functional teams with a collaborative attitude
- Keen to details
- Strong desire to deliver excellent and quality work output
- Willing to work in Haig, Mandaluyong City and/or General Trias, Cavite
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LN Building, 738 Greenfield District, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Holding Company
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.