- Makati, Philippines5F, 6801 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
"You were born with the ability to Change someone's Life, don't ever waste it."
As a Manulife Financial Advisor, you will be able to help your clients plan for their future through comprehensive financial planning. "Starting Stories, Moving Lives."
- Professionally advise clients the different products and services that will be suitable for them based on their financial objectives.
- Assist your clients in executing their financial plans through allocations in various investment vehicles.
- Proactively seek clients through phone calls, mails, referrals, and other social media platforms.
- Long term engagement and assistance to clients when the need arises.
What we offer:
- Allowance of P20,000 per month for fresh graduates or with less than 5 years of experience and P30,000 for professionals with 2 years sales experience OR customer face to face experience (customer service, barista, cashier, etc)
- Up to 40% commission per sale plus 50% bonus MONTHLY
- You will be given high impact trainings and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Access and use of 53 Manulife branches across the country.
- Group insurance and HMO coverage.
- Retirement fund fully managed by Manulife's fund experts.
- International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confidently sociable.
- Self-driven to achieve results.
- Proactive in pursuing self-growth.
- Passionate in advocating financial literacy.
- Highly trainable.
- Has strong analytical and strategical skills.
- Advantage for people with sales background but not a requirement.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Our team is looking for individuals who would like to be a part of the most professional financial services organization in the world; providing strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for our own clients’ most significant financial decisions. The successful candidate will have:
- work-life balance with flexible time
- financial freedom
- entrepreneurial mindset
- numerous TRAVEL INCENTIVES
- opportunity to learn from top caliber insurance practitioners
- an avenue to broaden social networks
- the opportunity to dictate your own income
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NEX Tower, Ayala Ave, Makati City
- Insurance and Financial Planning
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.