As a AIA's Elite Wealth Portfolio Manager, you will be able to help your clients plan for their future through comprehensive financial planning.
- Professionally advise clients on the different products and services that will be suitable for them based on their financial objectives.
- Assist your clients in executing their financial plans through allocations in various investment funds.
- Proactively seek prospective clients through phone calls, mails, referrals, and other social media platforms.
- Long-term engagement and assistance to clients when the need arises.
What we offer:
- Monthly allowance of P20,000 to P60,000 Plus commissions for targeted professionals from the following industries:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Hospitality/Tourism and Travel
- Premium Sales
- Select Government Agencies
- Up to 65% commission per closing plus up to 30% bonus Quarterly. Up to 40% bonuses Annually.
- You will be given comprehensive training programs and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Access and use of 53 AIA branches across the country.
- Group insurance and HMO coverage.
- Retirement fund fully managed by AIA's fund experts.
- Free International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confidently sociable.
- Self-driven to achieve results.
- Proactive in pursuing self-growth.
- Passionate in advocating financial literacy.
- Highly trainable.
- Has strong analytical and strategical skills.
- Advantage for people with sales background but not a requirement.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Stock Options
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Our team is looking for individuals who would like to be a part of the most professional financial services organization in the world; providing strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for our own clients’ most significant financial decisions. The successful candidate will have:
- Work-life balance with flexible time
- Financial freedom
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Numerous Travel Incentives
- Opportunity to learn from top caliber insurance practitioners
- An avenue to broaden social networks
- The opportunity to write your own income
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Needs Analysis
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- L. P. Leviste 126, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Insurance and Financial Planning
- 10 openings