- Aids the Audit Manager/Audit Supervisor/Senior Auditor in setting audit priorities at the beginning of every year and documents the same in the department’s Audit Program.
- Aids the Audit Manager/Audit Supervisor/Senior Auditor in the planning and Preparations for an individual audit. This includes the study of background information, the preliminary survey, the development of Audit Objectives etc.
- Performs the review of internal controls and evaluate its adequacy with regards to the following control objectives:
- Reliability and Integrity of Information
- Compliance with Policies, Plans, Procedures, Laws, and Regulations
- Safeguarding of Assets
- Economy and Efficiency of Operations
- Accomplishment of Organizational Objectives and Goals for Operations and Programs.
- Performs specific audit procedures and prepare summary audit findings sheets before integrating them into a summarized form.
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy or equivalent;
- Licensed CPA;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to be assigned in different areas across the Philippines
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.