Human Resource Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Architecture / Planning
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 50,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 126 Aguirre, BF Homes, Parañaque, Philippines
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote our core values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management and compensation management.
Must be able to engage employees at all levels.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
The Manosa Group of companies is currently composed of The Manosa & Company Inc, The Manosa Properties Inc. Francisco Manosa Inc., and the Tukod Foundation.
Manosa & Company Inc. has developed into a firm that strives to meet the diverse design needs of the different clients. It is in this that the firm brings fourth a new dimension in design, achieved through the creation of a diverse team with a myriad of disciplines, striving to translate, as best they can, the design needs and objectives presented. The firm is a conglomeration of disciplines. In house is a full staff of Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Designers and Planners, Environmental Architects, Model Makers, Industrial Designers and Landscapers. Other disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical, sanitary and plumbing engineers are an integral part of the firm's consulting staff who work independently but can participate as associates as needed.
Manosa Properties Inc. is the Real Estate Arm arm of the Manosa group founded in 2006 which boasts of 4 developments namely Lantana Lane, Ylang Lane, Campanilla Lane, and Tago.
The Fransico Manosa Inc. is the holding company that provides executive leadership and shared services including Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Office administration for all of its subsidiaries.
Tukod Foundation Inc. is the corporate social responsibility arm of the Mañosa Group of Companies. Founded in 2000, it aims to support the advancement and appreciation of contemporary, truly Filipino design, art and aesthetics through its various projects.