- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
We are looking for Architects to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
You will be involved in FILIPINO INSPIRED new designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. Responsibilities including:
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative, and functional design.
- Can identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage, and environmental impact.
- Produce detailed plans and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Professional Degree in Architecture.
- Must have an architectural license.
- At least 3 years of architectural experience as a licensed Architect.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software:
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Manosa Group of Companies
The Manosa Group of companies is currently composed of The Manosa & Company Inc, The Manosa Properties Inc. Francisco Manosa Inc., and the Tukod Foundation.
Manosa & Company Inc. has developed into a firm that strives to meet the diverse design needs of the different clients. It is in this that the firm brings fourth a new dimension in design, achieved through the creation of a diverse team with a myriad of disciplines, striving to translate, as best they can, the design needs and objectives presented. The firm is a conglomeration of disciplines. In house is a full staff of Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Designers and Planners, Environmental Architects, Model Makers, Industrial Designers and Landscapers. Other disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical, sanitary and plumbing engineers are an integral part of the firm's consulting staff who work independently but can participate as associates as needed.
Manosa Properties Inc. is the Real Estate Arm arm of the Manosa group founded in 2006 which boasts of 4 developments namely Lantana Lane, Ylang Lane, Campanilla Lane, and Tago.
The Fransico Manosa Inc. is the holding company that provides executive leadership and shared services including Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Office administration for all of its subsidiaries.
Tukod Foundation Inc. is the corporate social responsibility arm of the Mañosa Group of Companies. Founded in 2000, it aims to support the advancement and appreciation of contemporary, truly Filipino design, art and aesthetics through its various projects.