Franchise Operations Officer
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
1. MHA Franchise System
- Will provide assistance to the VP for Franchising on full development of the Franchise System with the Consultants.
- Shall provide inputs during meetings.
- Will develop an understanding of MHA Franchise System
- Shall directly be responsible for the paper work involved in MHA Franchise Protocols on Processing of Applicants to become Franchisees.
- Coordinates the development of MHA Operations Manual with the VP for Franchising.
2. Implementation of the Franchise System
- Assist the VP for Franchising in the implementation of the Franchise System
- Handles coordination and follow up of franchise requirements with MHA Departments and affiliate companies.
- Will directly attend to all applicants for franchising of MHA
- Will assist VP for Franchising in processing of applicants.
- Handles all paper work required of applicants
- Coordinates marketing of franchising of MHA
- With the MHA Management, sets goals on number of franchised branches to open for 2021.
- Works closely with VP for Franchising on achievement of number of franchised branches to be opened.
- Support to Franchisees
A. Programs Pre-Operating Support to be provided to signed franchisees.
- Implements and follows the Development Schedule set and signed between MHA and the franchisee.
- Supports franchisees during the recruitment/selection of employees.
- Coordinates Training for Franchisee and Employees with MHA Training Center.
- Coordinates with various departments of MHA on all the requirements of the Franchised Branch.
- Coordinates development of the marketing program for franchised branch opening with franchisee and MHA.
- Ensures all licenses, permits and insurances are procured by the Franchisees.
- Makes sures all documents for MHA Franchise are signed.
B. Franchise Support for Operating Franchisees
- Shall be Team Leader of the Opening Team for Franchised Branch Opening.
- Provides Post Opening Evaluation of the franchised branch to determine MHA interventions.
- Fulfills role as the primary MHA organization contact for franchisees.
- Provides initial field visit function to the first franchise branch.
- Shall be trained on providing on-going operations support to franchisee.
- Expedites requirements of franchisee with MHA Head Office.
- Closely assist the franchisee in enabling the branch to operate in conformity with MHA standards.
- Ensures implementation of franchisee’s program to develop local market for MHA.
- Conducts monthly evaluation of branch operations during the first 6 months and quarterly after the period.
- Guides Franchisee on the protocols for managing MHA branch.
- Ensures all franchised branch reports are submitted to MHA .
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of Business course (i.e. Marketing) or any related course
- At least 5 years of work-related experience Description
- Possesses good time management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to make reports
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Sales and Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.