- Mandaluyong, Philippines808, Unit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Create and executes creative plans that will meet the standards of Manila Hearing Aid in accordance to its brand guidelines.
- Conceptualizes creative execution in line with the communication strategy of the project.
- Enforce consistency of brand standards and work internally with cross-functional teams to stay up to date with the changes.
- Have strong familiarity with the personality of the brand.
- Layout and edits graphics and multi-media designs.
- Produce quality output and work and meets deadlines.
- Has an eye for photography and video production
- Can conduct creative direction to carry out better themarketing message of the project.
- Able to do motion graphics, animations and edit videos is an advantage.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Multi-media Arts, Fine Arts, Communications, advertising and equivalent.
- Must be proficient in image/video and layout editing softwares
- Must be profiecient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom and In-Design background
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 808 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Sales and Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.