Hearing Aid Repair Technician
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives job orders for repair from the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist to inspects or diagnose the defective hearing aid.
- Ensures that hearing aids are thoroughly checked to able to diagnose defective hearing aids.
- Performs necessary procedure on hearing aid in case of faulty one by cleaning and/or repairing the unit.
- Analyzes the hearing aid to provide printout report before releasing the hearing aid unit to the office staff in charge or to the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist.
- Records all repaired units in the logbook before releasing to the office staff in charge or to the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist.
- Discusses the diagnosis of the defective hearing aid to the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist so the latter can explain the problem to the client.
- Validated findings and diagnosis of hearing aids if it’s not done satisfactory by double checking or identifying the cause of back job.
- Familiarizes oneself to be updated with the latest product/services by attending the trainings and seminars set by the company.
- The technician must maintain the cleanliness and order of the repair laboratory.
- Maintains cleanliness in the working area and laboratory by applying 5’s.
- Maintains the good condition of the repair equipment and tools by regularly checking it.
- calibrates Audiometric equipments as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Coordinates with the branches to install software of hearing aid as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and
- Communications Technology, Vocational diploma or Short courses in any related technical field;
- At least six (6) months of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Familiarity in repairing hearing aid is a plus but not required;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- High-degree of Accuracy;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Decision Making Skills;
- Organizational Skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Electronics Communications Technology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Sales and Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.