- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approving and posting of financial information of CRM sales report integration, check this data for accuracy and produce reports on this information.
- Purchase order entry in Navision System
- Reviews, balances, and interprets Navision reports; propose and makes corrections.
- Analyze and record fixed assets account
- Reviewing systems performance and identifying system issues.
- Collaborating with IT and Financial staff in meeting business requirements
- Training and supporting finance team members in the use of the Navision Systems and procedures.
- Monitor monthly adjustments such as depreciation and amortization of prepaid expenses and prepare entries.
- Help prepare financial reports and spreadsheets as requested
- Act as Navision accounting system administrator
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in General Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Proficient in MS Office and Accounting Software, preferably Navision
- With strong analytical and data entry skills
- Systems development and finance systems experience
- Must possess confidentiality, independence and professional competence
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.