Customer Service Associates
- Makati, PhilippinesDon Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The position is responsible for delivering superior customer service to clients and building customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Customer requests range from basic product and contract inquiries to more complex transactions and problem resolution.
- Respond within department service standards to all telephone calls from clients by providing account information
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries
- Maintain a positive and cooperative tone at all times with both customers and coworkers
- Process transactions over the phone and take instructions for follow-up which include but not limited to address changes, form requests, benefit summaries, and billing inquiries
- Resolve or negotiate “win-win” solutions to client issues directly or by consulting with appropriate resources
- Document, track and report significant client/advisor discussions or complaints
- Perform all follow-up customer calls in a timely manner when necessary
- Assist clients and advisors with website inquiries.
- Respond to client’s emails accurately on a timely manner
- Graduate of any 4 year business course, preferably with related experience in customer service
- Above average communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, clear and concise email
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work on night shift
- Can start immediately
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.