- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resource functions: recruitment & talent acquisition, training & development, compensation & benefits management and employee relations & welfare and performance management and labor relations.
- Develops an effective sourcing strategy to attract, acquire, engage and retain the best available talents in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensures timely deployment of personnel to the group of companies.
- Develops partnerships with schools, Public Employment Service Office, NGOs, PESO’s
- Establishes a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting background checks and analyzing exit interviews.
- Works with Management to craft consistent, equitable and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Directs the administration of government-mandated and company benefit programs.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements in benefit programs.
- Conducts an annual review of compensation and benefits to benchmark current practices
- Ensures compliance to government requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
- Organizes corporate events like summer outing, Christmas parties, and other employee-related activities.
- Develops and coordinate grievances and mediate workplace disputes.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Reviews, improves and calibrates job descriptions as needed.
- Recommends and maintains an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 3 years related experience in a managerial capacity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal relations skills
- High leadership skills
- Solid background in recruitment, payroll, employee relations, HR admin and labor relations
- Can deal with people at all levels
- Resourceful and persistent
- Willing to work in Makati
- Can start immediately
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.