Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Marikina, Philippines
- Full time
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform back-end testing (Java Script).
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in manual and automated testing is required for this position;
- Must be knowledgeable in Test-Driven Design;
- Required skill(s): Manual Testing and Automation (Selenium WebDriver);
- Good experience in Testing practices, process, and automation tools;
- Good experience in Agile Methodology;
- Knowledge of business logic;
- Ability to work independently;
- Hardworking and self-motivated;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marikina.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.