Business Development Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
Public Relations (PR)
- University graduate in Economics, Marketing, Communications and Business Management related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years solid experience at managerial level in business development or sales & marketing with proven track record in new business development or solution sales achievement.
- Familiar with good customer network and relationship in Asia Pacific market.
- Aggressive, result oriented, strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong people management experience and ability to develop a strong relationship with customers.
- Strong leadership to lead the sales team to close deals and meet sales targets.
- Excellent English language skills. Other secondary languages would be beneficial.
- Proactive, dynamics and willing to accept the challenge.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Please upload your CV, current salary and expected salary range. Please be specific. Applicants without salary range will not be considered.
- Identify potential growth areas and market segment, develop new business and new customers to ensure ongoing business opportunities in client or deal acquisitions.
- Supervise the team to support new clients and existing clients.
- Identify new revenue channels and business opportunities.
- Formulate business structure & service plan offering to potential clients and existing clients.
- Identify customer requirements, maintain customer profile and establish a good customer relationship.
- Work closely with internal teams on the execution.
- Develop business plans, sales forecast, sales budget and proposal alongside marketing assets.
- Attend conferences and events as required.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
Major Domus is a boutique investment advisory family office specializing in macro-asset allocation and income producing investment strategies. This includes junior M&A deals, private equity and direct property. The firm’s clients and partners include a niche of international business participants, and high net-worth individuals. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have strategic plans to expand into Phillipines, Indonesia and Thailand over the next 5 years. We have offices and advisers in, Bahrain (BBD Enterprises), Hong Kong where we are headquartered, Shanghai (KKM Capital) and Sydney (Harris Fraser Australia). We are licensed Type 4 and 9 in Hong Kong and licensed for Financial Advice in Australia. Essentially our Office is a de-centralised team with country specific expertise working together to provide regional solutions for our Families and General Partners with greater time and cost efficiency than major institutions.