Regional Marketing Brand Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 7% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Not applicable, Cebu City, Philippines
- Education background must include a finance related bachelor's degree, and CFA. Other finance related accolades would be desired for this candidate.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in financial services or luxury marketing & brand management, and other related fields.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications, Information Design, Advertising, Multimedia Arts, or equivalent. Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, In Design, and other similar software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Comfortable with CRM software.
- Passionate about the financial markets and its movement; has an in-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
- Has great attention to detail, time management, and people engagement
- Strong decision-making skills and able to work with minimal supervision. This is a remote employment role in the Philippines and company is based in Hong Kong.
- Has a track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture.
To execute and manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company in specialises in financial services and luxury markets in Asia.
- In the know of financial markets and IT trends to ensure that the company’s product portfolio is differentiated from competitors. Collaborate and liaise with other teams to create and manage the company brand and develop selling proposition.
- Use numerical and analytical skills to assess performance and track KPIs. Report findings to the management team, make predictions, and forecast trends.
- Establish marketing goals that increase share of target markets and, as a result, drive revenue and profitability. Supports these goals through action plans, business cases, presentations, reports, and strategic partnerships.
- Manages content generation for the company’s online channels (SNS, website, etc.) and support internal communication initiatives such as sales kits, company profile decks, etc. Creation of press kits and publication of press releases as aligned with the set media plans.
- Directs the target metrics of the telemarketers. Interfaces with stakeholders and partners.
- Conceptualizes, develops and executes marketing campaign strategies, prepares and manages completion of action plans and establishes marketing goals, metrics and post-mortem. Spearheads the conception of lead generation campaigns to planning and production, down to implementation and post-evaluation, and when needed, follow throughs.
- Create a brand presence in the financial market. Establish company branding and understand its competitors. Plan and execute new ideas for marketing messages and advertising. They need to be original in their strategy and are expected to use fresh approaches. Devise corporate guidelines for the use of the brand where relevant. Use consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brand. Utilise customer feedback for product innovation.
- Create and deliver artwork and marketing messages in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Salary and benefits will be competitve, aligned to the market and the candidate's work experience.
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Stock Options