- Maintains vehicle funsctional condition by listening to operator complaints.
- Conducts vehicle inspections.
- Repairs the following:
- Engine failures
- Mechanical problems
- Electrical systems malfunctions
- Body damage
- Replaces faulty parts and components.
- Completes preventive maintenance such as:
- Engine tune-ups
- Oil changes
- Wheel balancing
- Replacing filters
- Graduate of Automotive Mechanics course or Automotive Technician or any related course
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 122 4th Street, Corner 10th Avenue,, Grace Park, Caloocan City, Caloocan, National Capital Region, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Majestic Press, Inc.
We are one of the leaders in the Philippine printing industry, backed with more than 60 years of solid printing experience. We are a fully integrated printing company, equipped with the latest pre-press, press, and post-press technologies. We are proud of our professional management team and our highly-skilled people, who are all passionate about their work. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, dedicated to maintaining a robust quality management system which drives quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness in the products we produce.