Creative Solutions Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We're looking for excellent, hardworking specialists or as we like to call them, "Magicians," to help us build the future, and solve creative requests. When we mean creative, we mean people asking for pizza while they’re on a boat, or a getting a helicopter ride in Las Vegas. Yup, you read that right!
That’s what makes this a unique customer service job. There are no scripts to read, and fulfilling the requests becomes fun and challenging.
Most of your time will be spent communicating with the users of Magic, providing high-end service online, and finding creative ways to get them what they want.
You will be a part of the founding team in Manila, building the company of the future, and changing the world. Top-performers will have plenty of room to grow.
We are looking for full-time employees and will pay competitively. We're looking forward to meeting you!
- Perfect English communication skills (written)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer Service skills
We're open to telecommuting after the training period (should you decide to), but must meet these minimum requirements:
- Internet speed of 5mbps (for solo usage) and 8mbps (if there are more people using the internet in the household) or more (please go to www.speedtest.net to verify).
- Modern computer, powerful enough to run several different programs in parallel (i5 core processor and 8gb RAM).
- Working headset with mic.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
You'll be one of the pioneer Magicians of the Philippines team.
Work alongside the founders of Magic.
Awesome work environment.
Untraditional, fast-paced, always-changing work. You will never be bored.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.