Why does this role exist
Get ready to take charge and make magic happen as you step into the role of Magic EA Team Lead, managing a team of virtual assistants (VAs). Your primary responsibility will be to provide guidance and support to ensure their work reaches new levels of excellence. If you're up for the challenge and ready to unleash your leadership skills, this role is the perfect fit for you!
The impact you’ll make:
Account Management - Fuel explosive growth for clients' businesses and be their ultimate go-to person for all things VA and quality-related.
- Set the rhythm for check-in meetings, feedback loops, and performance updates like a boss.
- Collaborate with clients to define the secret recipe for their account's success.
- Help build and update killer SOPs and guidelines for our rockstar assistants.
- Smoothly handle account adjustments, expansions, and finding the perfect assistant replacements.
Quality Assurance and Communication Ninja - Keep a ninja-like watch on the VAs' output quality and task strategies, ensuring they're slaying it with precision.
- Be the KPI master, keeping a tight grip on metrics and performance to drive success.
- Channel your inner quality guru, reviewing output and guiding assistants to level up their game.
- Create killer coaching plans to elevate underperforming assistants and unleash their full potential.
Your journey with Magic consists of three key milestones:
- Complete a 20-hour product training in Week 1 and earn $4 per hour with weekly pay.
- Successfully finish a 40-hour Leadership training in Week 2 and continue earning $4 per hour with weekly pay.
- Transition into full-time probationary employment, receiving a basic pay of Php31k, along with Php3,800 de minimis allowances and additional benefits*.
We're on the lookout for someone who has:
- 1 to 2 years of team supervision experience is a must.
- A Gsuite pro and has a knack for quickly picking up new software.
- Impressive communication skills and prior experience in handling client accounts.
- Virtual Assistant experience? That's a bonus.
- As a Trainee, you'll need a kickass work-from-home setup: a laptop or desktop with at least an i3 core processor and 4GB RAM, headphones or a headset, and a reliable internet connection of at least 5mbps. Embrace the night owl life, working comfortably from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. PHT.
Your superpowers are...
- Being down-to-earth and willing to soak up new knowledge.
- To thrive in our work-from-home setup, it takes more than just like it; you need the right attitude to collaborate effectively within our One Plow Culture.
- In a fast-paced environment, when it comes to Magic, we take it up a notch and move at lightning speed.
- Your sharp eye for details and ability to grasp complex concepts.
- Magic, being a start-up, understands that we're not perfect. However, we have a GSD mindset where we don't sulk; we fix things and get them done.
If you're not a fan of collaboration, paying attention to instructions, or asking questions, it's probably best to skip applying and save yourself some time.
Here's a breakdown of our hiring process:
- Get on a one-on-one audio interview with a recruiter.
- Take a battery of cognitive tests.
- Have a one-on-one interview with the Assistant OM.
- Wrap it up with a final one-on-one interview with our Magic EA Head.
After the interviews, we move on to:
- Signing a Training Agreement.
- Going through training.
- Receiving a job offer.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Customer Service
- Incident Management
- Leadership skills
- Account Management
- Performance Management
- Customer Research
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 4 openings