Why this role exists
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist who will be reporting to our Head of Paid Social. You will drive traffic acquisition and lead generation through online paid marketing campaigns. The role will be responsible for developing and driving the acquisition of SMB merchants, owning the execution, and optimization across paid channels for Magic. You are expected to manage a portfolio of paid marketing channels including paid social, programmatic, and growth channels such as video (YouTube).
What are your responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to launch new campaigns across paid social and growth marketing channels as well as continually optimize existing campaigns
- Work with the analytics team to generate weekly and monthly reports for key metrics, like MQL, SQLs, and New Customers
- Collaborate with the creative team, content team, and sales team to ensure successful campaign launches
- Manage, maintain and build audiences for targeting and retargeting across all relevant paid marketing channels
- Share your learnings, know-how, and optimization techniques across the broader paid marketing team
- At least 3 years of work experience running social ads
- Proven working knowledge of Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads. Programmatic experience a bonus.
- Experience managing six figure monthly advertising budgets
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Looker Studio, to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Proven project management experience
- Experience with video advertising isn’t required, but a bonus
Your superpowers are…
- Great communication skills
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also rely on data to make informed decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You have the ability to forecast and demonstrate foresight in decision-making.
- You can troubleshoot and resolve issues promptly and efficiently.
- Creative mindset for developing engaging ad content.
- Demonstrates a caring and proactive approach.
You should apply if...
- You have a creative mindset and can think outside the box.
- You have a curious mindset and ask questions when you encounter something you don't understand.
- You are agile and can adapt quickly to changing situations.
- You possess grit and are determined to overcome challenges.
- You have a high emotional intelligence and can effectively understand and manage emotions.
- You are open to feedback and continuously strive for improvement.
- You possess the ability to anticipate problems and challenges before they arise.
- You are a collaborative individual who works well in a team environment.
- You are a team player and actively contribute to the success of the group.
- You thrive in a remote work environment
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 1 opening