About the Role:
We are looking for individuals who are creative, tech savvy, and interested in online engagement across social media platforms. You’ll be managing social media accounts, and help build online communities. You’ll get to work closely with US Clients, so working hours would be in the US time zone.
As a Social Media Marketer:
- You will fully manage the client’s social media platforms.
- You will curate and create content for social media accounts.
- You will manage efforts in driving audience growth, building engagements and social media presence
- You will complete any other duties associated with the management of social media platforms
We're looking for individuals who have:
- At least 1 year of proven work as a Social Media Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and other social media best practices
- Experience with scheduling and creation of posts
- Strong knowledge in content marketing and analytics
Basic photo and video editing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Time management, project management and organizational skills
- Experience in SEO and copywriting is a plus
As a Dedicated Assistant, you get to have:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities to work with various clients, and projects
- Permanent work-from-home arrangement
- Fast paced, and hands-on learning culture
- Amazing Dedicated Magician Support!
Perks and Benefits:
- Work from Home
About the Company
From Magic, our amazing service provider that connects you to a 24/7 personal assistant that caters to any request, any time, from anywhere in the world, we’ve identified a similar need on a B2B scale. Hence, we’ve come up with Magic Dedicated.
Magic Dedicated is all about providing creative business solutions. From virtual assistants, to sales, to marketing, and even all the way to bookkeeping, Magic Dedicated can match the perfect assistant to any specific needs of a client, contributing to their overall success.
We're at an exciting time of rapid growth as we scale even further. We’re on the lookout for ambitious, and creative people who are equally curious to learn from businesses in various industries, at the same time, building skills and experience.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 1 opening