You will be expected to help make influential product decisions. You should obsess over delivering the best customer experience to a global market of founders, ensuring simplicity and clarity.
Can work in US time zone | 40hours/week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Design and collaborate with engineering to implement new Vue UI components and improve existing ones.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- 2 or more years of experience in a software quality assurance role at a high-growth startup.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Basic WFH Equipment Requirements:
- Laptop or desktop computer that can run web browsing, spreadsheet, and communication software
- Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 1300 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- Stable internet connection, preferably at least 5Mbps
- Headset for video calls
Benefits of Working through Magic:
- Earn from $7 -$9 per hour!
- Fully remote work
- Opportunities to work with various clients and projects (We find clients for You)
- Amazing Assistant Support (We have a dedicated support team that you can ask questions to along the way)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home