You will collaborate with support the product, engineering, and marketing teams by designing the best visual and functional experiences that communicate a clear, consistent brand story.
Can work in US time zone | 40hours/week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the VP of Product to shape ideas, create prototypes, and build the product roadmap.
- Partner with marketing to create and implement new designs consistent with the product experience.
- Work with Customer Success to research and understand customer problems and pain points.
- Design and collaborate with engineering to implement new Vue UI components and improve existing ones.
- Illustrate intuitive icons for use in applications.
- Design beautiful, clear interfaces for the website and various marketing assets.
- Great taste for elegant and beautiful product experiences.
- Able to efficiently work through design problems for start to finish.
- Can collaborate effectively with various teams and stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Knowledge of startups and products in our space
Basic WFH Equipment Requirements:
- Laptop or desktop computer that can run web browsing, spreadsheet, and communication software
- Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 1300 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- Stable internet connection, preferably at least 5Mbps
- Headset for video calls
Benefits of Working through Magic:
- Earn from $7 -$9 per hour!
- Fully remote work
- Opportunities to work with various clients and projects (We find clients for You)
- Amazing Assistant Support (We have a dedicated support team that you can ask questions to along the way)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home