You'll be responsible for developing and executing data-driven marketing strategies to drive B2B and B2C customer acquisition and activation. Your work will help shape our tactics within paid, social and referral channels. The role involves working closely with our marketing and sales teams to pursue revenue goals.
Can work in US time zone | 40hours/week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the voice of the client's growth marketing strategy; you will be the first hire in this role.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end.
- Design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Analyze data and build reports that track campaign and revenue performance.
- Find new ways to improve the client's conversion rates, increase revenue, and boost the funnel.
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education preferred.
- 3 or more years of marketing, growth/acquisition, or product marketing experience.
- A strong background in strategic marketing or product marketing.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Knowledge of startups and products in our space
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
Basic WFH Equipment Requirements:
- Laptop or desktop computer that can run web browsing, spreadsheet, and communication software
- Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 1300 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- Stable internet connection, preferably at least 5Mbps
- Headset for video calls
Benefits of Working through Magic:
- Earn from $7 -$9 per hour!
- Fully remote work
- Opportunities to work with various clients and projects (We find clients for You)
- Amazing Assistant Support (We have a dedicated support team that you can ask questions to along the way)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home