We're looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of a Content Marketer to be part of Magic's Internal Team! The Content Marketer is responsible for creating “shareable” content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms, and measuring the results of marketing activity.
Job Type: Full-Time, Work from home
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across ads & landing pages.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing content
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales professionals, and external teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for marketing campaigns.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Must be a self-starter
- Great communication skills
- Must be a team player
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Full-time work-from-home arrangement
- Opportunities for career growth and internal mobility
- Enjoy employee benefits upon regularization (HMO, VLs, SLs, etc.)
- Government contributions (SSS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Multimedia Arts