As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget. You will plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and keep the client informed of developments. Projects will include but are not limited to Engineering, Sales, HR, and Marketing. This role is expected to report to a Director, C-Level, or higher executives
Can work US Business Hours | 40hours/week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Identify resources needed to reach objectives.
- Manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide regular project updates about strategy, adjustments, and progress to various stakeholders
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members to make sure that project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are all aligned
- Ensure projects are completed in line with the requirements given
- Gather feedback and develop plans for improvement based on it
- 2 years of project management experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Technical proficiency in GSuite and other CRM tools
- Proficient with MS Office tools and other desktop publishing software
- Ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
- Nice to Have: Familiarity with project management tools, PMP certified
Basic WFH Equipment Requirements:
- Laptop or desktop computer that can run web browsing, spreadsheet, and communication software
- Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 1300 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- Stable internet connection, preferably at least 5Mbps
- Headset for video calls
Benefits of Working through Magic:
- Starts at $8 per hour!
- Fully remote work
- Opportunities to work with various clients and projects (we find clients for YOU)
- Amazing Assistant Support (we have a dedicated support team that you can ask questions to along the way)
About Magic, Inc.
Magic is a 24/7 personal assistant on demand in your pocket - text Magic any request, any time, from anywhere in the world and we’ll get to work. From managing calendars of busy entrepreneurs, exclusive restaurant reservations for celebrities, to booking last-minute private jets for executives, our groundbreaking service can do it all. Come join our radically innovative venture-backed startup founded in 2015 and be a part of our amazing team of go-getters in our offices in San Francisco and Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home