- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Roles and responsibilities:
- Pinpointing current and inevitable vacancies within the group.
- Work with the Hiring Manager to develop the hiring strategy to ensure appropriate, high-quality candidates.
- Enlisting the support of Recruiters, who will source and vet applications initially.
- Creating and administering skills alignment exercises to further shorten the list of suitable candidates.
- Assisting in training hiring staff in selecting, interviewing, shortlisting, and offers.
- Interviewing shortlisted candidates and selecting the most suitable individual.
- Extending job offers to prospective employees.
- Negotiating with candidates about job-related expectations and compensation.
- Ability to develop and implement sourcing strategies.
- Work with the Head of HR to implement strategies to develop and retain employees.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6AM to 3PM PHT
- 5+ years of experience in a high-level Hiring role, especially participating in strategic planning.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent research skills
- Top-notch interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation abilities.
- Capacity to mentor and develop new hires.
- Experience recruiting contractors is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Work from Home
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.