Email Marketing Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop contact strategies in line with the company’s/product’s target audience
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create a database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents and purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to modify and create future campaigns.
- BA in Business Admin or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing with solid experience in email marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter
- Time management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.