Medical Technology Research Associate
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Interested in making a difference in the world? Do you want to work on cutting edge medical
technology that could change the way we track our health? Ready to dive into a fast paced
research environment moving new technology from concept to product?
What you do:
● Analyze data to provide a general overview, read through journals on different
methods of biomarker testing (e.g. glucose/insulin, ketones, hormones, full blood
workup,lipid profile, etc.) with a specific focus on non-invasive methods.
● Perform straightforward, stand-alone tasks or transactions within detailed
instructions and predefined parameters
● Responsible for entering and editing data in custom work tools as per specified
guidelines and checklists
● Create summary reports of work performed during the day.
● Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge and
professional network by liaising with industry leaders and professionals.
● Fosters innovation by identifying enhancement initiatives. Being able to see the next
steps in product research and development
● Design testing procedures and protocols for small volume testing
● Verify and analyze test results from experimental data against industry standard
● With a background in medical technology, clinical chemistry, laboratory science,
● Has basic computer knowledge
● Excellent communication skills
● Analytical, organized and systematic
● Process-oriented and follow strict timelines
● Able to work with very minimal supervision (With provisions for home based work)
● Must be a good team player, teachable, and willing to learn
● Problem-solving skills
● Must have a genuine sense of curiousity, being able to determine and ask the next
questions that may arise from the analysis of new information.
Have the Advantage:
● Experience in a clinical research laboratory
● Experience working in a startup environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.