- Taguig, Philippines, The Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Write clear, attractive, highly engaging social media content that reflects the company’s voice
- Collaborate with Growth team to develop a variety of content marketing materials (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages, etc)
- Produce error-free content that adheres to company’s style guidelines and values
- Interpret creative direction that adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to Growth team
- Extremely highly effective writing in US English
We require 100% fluency in US English. This is a minimum requirement. Your writing must also be persuasive, concise, and clear. You must be able to write in a variety of styles depending on the circumstance. The strength and versatility of your writing will be the number 1 criteria we will be evaluating.
- Some experience in copywriting and/or marketing.
We require at least 1 year of experience in marketing, copywriting, brand development, or sales. Experience with startups or creative agencies, or experience building your own brand, is a plus.
Other skills we are looking for, but not requiring:
- University education in English literature, journalism, or other writing-related major
- Experience as a senior copywriter, marketing creative, or brand manager, with experience leading teams and successfully managing projects
- Experience working with startups
- Experience with growth and user acquisition, such as leading paid ad campaigns, SEO content creation, successfully growing social media accounts, etc.
- Experience working with companies based in the United States
- No technical knowledge is necessary (HTML, CSS, JS, Wordpress) but is a plus
You will be interviewing directly with one of the founders of the company. Pay is negotiable and will depend on experience -- we are highly competitive. You will have a semi-flexible work schedule and can regularly work from home.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.