- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
How it works:
- Able to analyze data to provide a general overview, read through journals on different methods of biomarker testing (e.g. glucose/insulin, ketones, testosterone, complete blood count, etc.) with a specific focus on non-invasive methods.
- Performs straightforward, stand-alone tasks or transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures
- Responsible for entering and editing data in work tools as per specified guidelines and checklists
- Create reports of work performed during the day.
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge.
- Providing data rich campaign performance insights & recommendations
- Fosters innovation by identifying enhancement initiatives.
- You may be working directly with the co-founder.
- Graduates of Medical Allied courses such as Nursing, Physical Therapy, Radiologic Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmacy, etc.
- Has basic computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, organized and systematic
- Process-oriented and follow strict timelines
- Able to work with very minimal supervision
- Must be a good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Can do research effectively and can overcome adversity
- Lots of experience reading scientific papers and understanding quickly the conclusions (in health and chemistry in particular)
- 1-3 years of research or data collection work experience
- Master’s degree or higher in medical, biotech, or bio engineering.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.