Social Media Manager
- Taguig, Philippines, The Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What is Magic?
Magic is a 24/7 personal assistant on demand. Text Magic any request, any time day or night, from anywhere in the world, and we’ll get to work. Our service is trusted by executives, entrepreneurs, celebrities, etc. We do literally anything as long as it’s legal, from finding and booking a last-minute helicopter ride to helping power a small business behind-the-scenes. We are a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2015 with offices in San Francisco and Manila, providing a radically innovative service.
How will you help?
We are looking for an experienced social media manager who knows how to grow followers and engage with them successfully. You will be responsible for curating and managing the content of our social media accounts. We have a great product and great social media accounts (@magic on Instagram and Twitter), but we have not focused on our social media presence. This is where you come in:
Instagram - working with a copywriter and graphic designer to create awesome content on Instagram, growing our followers and engaging with them
Twitter - fully engaging with our current and potential clients on Twitter, being the “voice” of Magic.
Facebook - responding to current and potential clients, growing our follower count
You will be working directly with C-level executives and company founders. You will be on a small pioneer team and will have a significant opportunity for career growth.'
You will be interviewing directly with one of the founders of the company. Working at our office in Bonifacio Global City. Pay is negotiable and will depend on experience -- we are highly competitive. You will have a semi-flexible work schedule and can regularly work from home.
- Experience growing social media accounts
- You must have been responsible for managing and growing a social media account with 100,000 followers or more.
- Experience with smart, creative engagement with a brand’s followers and users
- You must have experience taking on the voice and presence of a brand, engaging with their followers and working with a team to create awesome content every day.
- 100% fluency in US English
Other skills we are looking for, but not requiring:
- Experience working with startups
- Experience with growth and user acquisition, such as leading paid ad campaigns, SEO content creation, successfully growing social media accounts, etc.
- Experience working with companies based in the United States
- Knowledge in analytics
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.