Engineering Recruitment Associate
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Work alongside the recruitment team in both sourcing and interviewing software engineering applicants.
How it works:
Magic is currently looking to expand it's engineering team and we're looking for people who will be able to think of various strategies to source new candidates (working with recruiters, conducting meetings, etc) as well as conduct the technical interview themselves.
What you'll be doing:
- Source candidates using various online platforms
- Personally meet potential candidates
- Conduct technical software engineering tests
- Report to both a local and a remote team regarding specific metrics
- Work alongside a team to think of various strategies to aquire new candidates
- Basic Coding Knowledge (Any language)
- Perfect communication skills
- Innovative Thinker
- Willing to travel around Metro Manila for meetings
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.