Accounts Payable | Receivables Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Magic is a high growth startup that provides personal assistants on demand, available via text message. Our clients are primarily US-based and use us to help them manage their lives, businesses, and projects.
Your role will be working with the finance team helping our assistants manage financial transactions by being the go-between for the finance team and the virtual assistants. You will be communicating between the operational team, finance team, and management team to ensure all financial transactions go smoothly.
- Assist Finance team on reviewing discrepancies.
- Support the Magic virtual assistants with finance related task including but not limited to refunding clients, charging clients, vendor payments, invoice creation, etc.
- Reconcile vendor payments to each client
- Review credit card statements, and ensure matching incoming cashflow to balance credit card charges.
- Maintain Quickbooks data (reconcile bank accounts, update P&L and balance sheet, etc.)
- Reconcile and generate client invoices
- Respond to chargeback disputes
- Other task assigned by manager
- Quickbooks experience or any accounting software
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Effective communication skills - can communicate across teams with varied interests
- High level thinking - ability to envision the entire financial operation and communicate it to executive level management
- Foresight - ability to see problems before they arise, envision creative solutions, and implement
- Ability to work in the BGC
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Informal dress code
- Work alongside the founders of Magic.
- Awesome work environment.
- Untraditional, fast-paced, always-changing work. You will never be bored.
We are a fast-growing startup and there will be advancement opportunities as we grow.
We are looking for someone who can work full-time. Pay is competitive. We're looking forward to meeting you.
You’re a good fit for the position if you like solving puzzles, working as a part of a team, and likes working in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.