Are you passionate about the idea of freeing up time through delegation? Are you a self-starter who relishes the idea of building an enterprise sales program from the ground up? Do you enjoy adapting consumer products to business needs? We’re looking for someone to do just that with the autonomy and resources needed to create an amazing enterprise service solution.
Our mission: Affordable, high-quality, on-demand labor at scale, augmented by software. Magic is a Sequoia and Y Combinator-backed software company in San Francisco, CA that is building a hyper-intelligent, ubiquitous assistant available over SMS, email, chat apps, and other digital channels.
We provide world-class service 24/7 to our influential and diverse user base, many of whom use Magic dozens of times per day and say they couldn't live without Magic. https://getmagic.com/
Why this role exists: We’ve built an on-demand virtual assistant platform for personal use cases. Over time, we've received a steady stream of organic inbound demand from businesses that want to use our platform for their needs (e.g. qualifying sales leads and helping with customer support). We are looking for a high-level enterprise product/sales person to lead the charge on the enterprise product at Magic. We are looking for someone who can initiate, build and implement a business development/sales strategy for our B2B Enterprise product that will enable Magic to grow substantially in the Enterprise vertical.
What’s in it for me?
You will own the enterprise sales domain at Magic, combining our existing efforts and talent with your proven sales proficiency and leadership skills. You will help plan and grow the enterprise sales team as we expand in this area. Your combined expertise in enterprise sales coupled with your product knowledge will enable you to hit growth targets and report back on the adaptations necessary for the product to reach the widest business market possible. Your passion for the product means you will set the goals, build the pipelines and achieve the vision of rolling out Magic for Enterprise.
- Track record of growing a B2B/Enterprise product to at least 7 to 8 figures in annual revenue.
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations, and influence purchase and buying decisions.
- 5+ years of consultative and solution selling within B2B industries.
- Bonus: Experienced in operational/services sales
- Clearly define Magic's B2B product offering and the target market.
- Expand upon organic inbound interest to iterate towards product/market fit.
- Build initial sales pipeline by hand and then build a team to scale it.
- Reporting Metrics: Cost of Acquisition, Retention, Margin, Revenue.
- Capable of planning a sales strategy and implementing it from scratch.
- Familiarity with product management, preferably with sufficient tech experience to make product recommendations and decisions based on enterprise needs.
- Full cycle B2B/Enterprise sales (from market research to closing big deals).
- Product management/road mapping
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers.
- Experience working with an operational/services company or sufficient SaaS sales background coupled with operational/services knowledge.
- Passionate about delegation and the virtual assistant space
- Self-managed, this position requires someone with discipline and a structured approach to all tasks. This is not a micro-managed position. You will be expected to own this role and be self-directed.
- Able to work with remote teams in different time zones.
- Autonomous and independent.
- Able to navigate the politics of working with multiple departments with different subcultures successfully.
- Highly driven to succeed.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.