- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Trading and Engineering Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 262 R. P. Mendoza Bldg. Doña Soledad Ave. Ext. Better Living,, Parañaque, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Graduate of Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or any related Physics, Mathematics, Applied Science and Software Engineer.
- Preferrably with 1-2 years experience in Industrial and Mechanical.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Sales Aptitude skills
- Commercial awareness
- Can drive a four-wheel vehicle with valid Driver's License
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in researches, disseminations and maintains market information from a variety of sources on prospect accounts. Qualifies prospective leads prior to account assignment.
- Prepare analysis, agendas, content, materials, and follow up documentation as appropriate to assist sales teams in exploring client needs during the course of the sales process.
- Process quotes on behalf of the sales team, maintains and analyzes all won/lost quotations/biddings.
- Provide support for ongoing customers by answering questions, tracing order status or product shipments and resolving problems.
- Facilitates orders, acts as a facilitator for return and repair issues and eligibility for warranties, provides information regarding order status and stock availability and provides customers with product/sales information as requested by sales team.
- Works under general supervision of Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Perform other functions as required by the sales team.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
Macro Machinery and Industrial Supply Corporation is a company that is committed to value and excellence. It has consistently sought and succeeded in establishing linkages with companies that produce only high quality international and domestic products. These companies are also noted for their reliability in production and after-sales service. Macro’s roster of principals reflects its success. Most are world leaders while some are pioneers in new technology. Its success in working in tandem with such principals is one achievement Macro is proud of. Proof that its vision of excellence and passion for service and customer satisfaction hold the keys to its corporate success.