Customer Delight Apprentice
- Taguig, Philippines
- 3,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Join the Apprenticeship Program and be a part of the Customer Delight team! We are looking for experienced individuals who have awesome personalities and love to talk. Also, who can handle, identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and happiness.
What’s the purpose of the Apprenticeship Program?
The Apprenticeship Program is aimed at young professionals fresh from college.
This will give you the unique opportunity to test and experiment the different positions in Machine Ventures before setting your career path. Once the company has evaluated (happens every month), worked closely with you and found a clear function for you, then will they offer a full-fledged Machinist position!
The stipend is released every end of the month. See the following apprenticeship pay:
- 5-7 hours per day PHP100
- 8-11 hours per day PHP250
- 11 hours and beyond per day PHP400
- Your performance and attendance plays a HUGE variable in your bonus
30 days in a month and 22 working days consisting of:
- 13 Days Working Regularly (9 hours at work) = 13 x 250
- 6 Days Working Extra (12 hours at work) = 7 x 400
- 3 Days Leaving Earlier than Usual (7 hours at work) = 2 x 100
- Perfect Attendance & Great Performance = 1500 + 2500
It is our priority to guide you and your goals in the direction of our mission, build companies together and have you make the most out of your journey with us! #MachineVentures
As Customer Delight Apprentice you will:
- Strengthen Customer Delight team! Assist and ensure that all engaged, incoming and long time customers are taken care of through all our messaging platforms.
- Stay organized and concrete with reports! Provide accurate, valid, and complete account, product, and service information by using the right methods or tools.
- Be proactive! Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customers' complaints
- Be the best customer support agent! Select, give empathy and explain the best solution to solve the problem.
- Be helpful! Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the time limits.
- Multi-task! Manage large amounts of incoming messages/calls/emails
- Document everything! Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Align with the system! Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- While any customer delight experience would be a plus, we don’t expect you to be a guru on arrival, that’s the beauty of the apprenticeship program :)
- Open to graduating/fresh grads who are aspiring machinists
- Open to candidates who possess at least an Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or the equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Be understandable! Good communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooter! Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Clear communication! Proficient in conversational English and Tagalog
- Ability to convey information effectively with a neutral accent.
- Internet savvy (of course)
- At least proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in using Google applications (i.e. Google docs, Google Drive, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Attention to Detail
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.