Junior Partner Acquisition Associate
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 22 days
- Develop and execute on strategies for driving partner acquisition through various acquisition channels.
- Monitor, review, and optimize channels through an in-depth understanding of key performance drivers for optimization initiatives.
- Build a healthy pipeline of qualified partner candidates to ensure continuity and efficiency of the recruitment process.
- Work closely together with different teams to understand the company's goals, monitor partner KPIs and adjust the acquisition and selection strategy and channels accordingly.
- Experience in start-up or passion for innovation.
- Great in communication and building trust.
- Curious, smart and bullish.
- A genuinely happy character.
- Hunger for entrepreneurship with a taste for start-up success.
- Ability to execute around big ideas with the precision and efficiency of a Machine
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Machine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, 7th Ave. corner Lane T, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.