Be our next Data and Research Intern! We are looking for awesome, talented, and aspiring individuals who have awesome personalities and are go-getters with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be placed in different roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
This is a voluntary internship.
- Build automated reporting processes to minimize manual effort
- Support team in the weekly and monthly reporting to the team
- Support market insights research and market data analysis to drive business case recommendations
- Support implementation and monitor impact on new data projects
- Help with data extraction for reporting
- Analyze key KPIs, metrics to stakeholders
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports for insight
- Operations support and ad-hoc tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics and/or passionate about Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information systems, and related fields
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining scalable & sustainable dashboards in data visualization tools
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative and growth mindset
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to interpret data effectively to provide insight for strategic partnerships
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Information Technology
- Computer Science