- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 24,000.00 PHP / monthPHP24,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Assists in the implementation of financial and accounting processes in line with company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in monitoring of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Prepares alphalist of payees and summary list of sales and purchases in compliance with BIR requirements.
- Prepare SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-ibig contribution schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Management major in Financial Management or similar courses.
- 2+ years of experience in general accounting and tax.
- Possess an eye for detail, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Have high standards of integrity.
- Get it done mentality.
- Working on rapidly-growing organizations, technology companies or start-ups is an advantage.
- Proficient in using Xero and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in using Airtable, Adyen, a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Organizing and Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.