Enterprise Sales Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Be our next sales intern! We are looking for awesome, talented and aspiring individuals who have awesome personalities and a go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be placed in different roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in virtual meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Working towards a degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in english, both oral and written.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google applications.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.