Business Development Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 124, Machine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Research and identify new leads, and potential new markets to support overall revenue goals.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport followed by meetings and other communication channels to maintain and build an active pipeline leading to closed deals.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Navigate diverse and demanding partners with extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Work to develop strategic proposals and offerings for the benefit of both the company and potential partner or client.
- Effectively manage and maintain valuable relationships with existing partners and clients.
- Manage the contract negotiation process and ensuring that required documentation is in place with new clients.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in strategic planning, market/industry studies, sales, negotiation and competitor analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management.
- Experienced in client/partnership management, pipeline building and opportunity management.
- Technical knowledge of digital builds and capabilities.
- Excellent lead generation capability.
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll-up your sleeves, get hands-on when necessary & analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- Attention to detail.
- Growth mindset.
- Get it done mentality.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growth pains of a start-up.
- An entrepreneurial DNA.
- Working in rapidly-growing organizations, technology companies or start-ups is a must.
- Proficient in using Airtable and Microsoft Excel.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
- Product Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Machine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.