- Handle HR department.
- Manage employee files, leaves, and resignations.
- Make memorandum and reports
- working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 2 years experience in HR;
- Has full knowledge in HR work ethics and labor code;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Self motivated and hard working;
- Computer savvy;
- Lives within Makati Area.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Mabuhay Chiropractic Clinics
Chiropractic is a health care discipline which emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery.
The practice of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and how that relationship affects the restoration and preservation of health.
In addition, Doctors of Chiropractic recognize the value and responsibility of working in cooperation with other health care practitioners when in the best interest of the patient.