Account Director | Digital
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
Supervises the entire day-to-day operations for an account brand. Provides strategic leadership and advertising direction/guidance to the entire agency. Manage and grow the existing business. Actively seek opportunities for new business.
- Direct M2.0 Communication client relationships, maintaining and enriching connections with clients’ key divisions and personnel, leading all client deliverables and associated outputs, supporting (and reporting into) the Director for Digital.
- Lead and develop a team of Account Managers, fostering a culture of high quality service level and personal growth opportunities
- Drive account planning and business development processes within your client portfolio with a focus on client retention and expansion of service, which can include:
- Develop annual account plans for all assigned accounts
- Formulate account specific service tactics, utilizing team orientation in support of the account plan
- Direct the team’s account service effort
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
- Act as the trusted advisor to clients through understanding their business challenges and building research & insights based solutions. Become a dynamic “go-to” source of insights and expertise to your clients through demonstrating outstanding service ethic, relationship building skills and engagement in their business
- Build relationships with internal subject matter experts such as market research, consulting, digital and analytics, bringing to bear delivery of best in class work product for your clients
- Oversee client projections and budgets.
- Seek opportunities to grow existing business and secure new business for the firm.
- Track and report on account(s) status, including elevating concerns to appropriate internal management
- Anticipates and mitigates client risk factors
- This is a high engagement role that will be very client facing
Successful Account Directors set the standards in these areas:
Strategic Thinking – Provide a thorough knowledge of strategic dynamics across multiple business categories and situations so as to represent solid thought leadership to clients. The Account Director provides insights and strategic direction for individual teams, giving parameters from which to approach assignments and develop strategic plans and a point of view/recommendations, using analytic skills and all available data tools. The Account Director fosters the organization’s point-of-difference as leaders in strategic thinking and out-of-the-box problem solving in relation to the industry and client’s expectations.
Concept Champion – Lead the concept development component within the group and champion ideas, approaches and opportunities both internally and with clients. The Account Director needs to challenge the team to think differently about their respective businesses and to provide the ability to work with the team to identify, cultivate and fully develop sound concepts that meet/exceed the business and client’s objectives.
Team Leaders – Bring resources together to collectively work against a client’s business objective. They must be strong team builders who foster camaraderie in a positive, nurturing environment. The Account Director coaches, mentors and teaches as they demonstrate the ability to grow businesses, careers and the organization’s bottom line.
The Account Director is a Manager that works to develop subordinates, tailoring growth plans and objectives according to their individual strengths and weaknesses to build the agency’s future leaders. Inspire, challenge and lead by example.
(And such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
Directly supervised by the Business Unit Head
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.