Account Manager | Public Relations
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
The Account Manager will report to the Account Director and will work with a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement campaigns for clients in industries including FMCG, electronics, technology, and fashion. The individual will also execute corporate campaigns for a number of our clients.
The Account Manager is also responsible for nurturing relationships with media as well as client stakeholders, aside from providing strategic recommendations to writing marketing communications and PR plans to developing and presenting new business proposals.
Finally, this individual is responsible for implementing plans, including developing timelines and budgets, providing day-to-day client communication and reporting, and interacting with other team members to execute strategies.
- Develops strategic PR plans and provides counsel to clients
- Effectively presents agency work/proposals to clients and supports other team members in developing campaign proposals
- Directs activity on assigned accounts, keeping clients informed of account direction and maintaining forward momentum on projects
- Develops media lists and detailed campaign calendars
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with personnel and provides clients with timeline and budget updates
- Manages agency resources to ensure projects are delivered to appropriate standards on time and on budget
- Writes proposals for clients’ marketing initiatives and coordinates quotations/estimates for client approval
- Leads and participates in client meetings and completes conference reports for client meetings
- Provides client reporting and results analysis of key programs and initiatives
- Tracks agency and vendor costs to help ensure profitability and assists in preparation of client invoices
- Actively identifies and develops new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other new business efforts/sales team
Are you a PR professional who can think up and execute compelling campaigns for your clients? We are looking for people with a proven track record of at least five years of public relations success, preferably with agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- At least five years of experience in PR, preferably in an agency setting
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent client service skills
- A “can-do” attitude, doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Strong drive to achieve goals and commitment to meet deadlines
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Problem Sensitivity
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.