Here at M2.0 Communications, we are storytellers who believe that there’s always more than one way to tell a story. We are focused on telling meaningful data-driven narratives alongside building the best communications team in the Philippines. Our differentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by our diﬀerent service units, as well as our knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, technology, and business PR.
What started with just one employee in 2003, M2.0 now has a total of over 60 full-time staﬀers composed of a dozen manager/director level employees and more than 50 specialists that work together to go above and beyond the typical narrative. To stay at the forefront of data-driven storytelling, we are continuously in search of talents who will help us develop innovative products and services.
Are you right for this role?
We're looking for a Lead Generation Specialist, responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads from Medium and Large Enterprise to support the business. The candidate is highly motivated, self-starter and able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound sales leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to engage with decision makers is essential.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead generation: sourcing sales leads from various channels (online, events, client referrals etc). Coordinating with various teams in (e.g. Brand, Learning and Development, Business Intelligence) to maximize the potential of leads generation through marketing efforts, training sessions, events, etc.
- Database Management: must be able to handle a significant amount of data. Strong organization skills and attention to detail to get the correct information, and advance excel skills to generate reports,
- Lead generation strategy: must have the mindset to both plan and execute the overall lead generation strategy for M2 using both traditional and out-of-the-box methods
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads
- Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision makers to begin sales process
- Client Account maintenance in CRM database
- Generate and source out new clients through LinkedIn by sending out and using a templated message to new and the company’s existing contact base
- Generate and source out new contacts/leads on LinkedIn
- Scheduling lead appointments
- Contact new leads, referrals, etc. using different channels of communication (email, chat, calls.)
- Follow up and/or confirm appointments using different communication channels (email, chat, calls.)
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Knows how to do lead prospecting and follow the company’s buyer persona
- Track prospects, timelines, hot buttons, and specific qualifications, and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM
- Must have the ability to create responses aligned with the company’s messaging and drive the conversation to an appointment
- Other ad hoc tasks that would be assigned
Are you right for the role?
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in Sales Force (or similar CRM tool) is highly preferred
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have experience creating email contents and email outreach
- Knows how to source out leads for the industry
- Ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Knows how to craft responses and do meaningful conversations
- Very particular on the process of sourcing out leads and what tools to use
- Clear and concise communicator with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-disciplined and organized; able to consistently hit daily and monthly targets with limited supervision
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Knowledge in engaging and interacting with a different type of people's demographics
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave