About M2.0 Communications
M2.0 Communications is a PR company that specializes in business, technology, and lifestyle communications. We focus on public relations, social media marketing, and media analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media. Founded in 2003 with one employee, M2.0 now has a total of 50 full-time specialists.
Data has always been at the core of what we do. Our storytelling strategy adopts a data-driven approach, where recommendations are based on evidence. FGDs, surveys, on-site research, data analytics, and digital listening tools allow us to innovate as storytellers in an ever evolving industry.
About the role
The PR Communications Strategy Director will lead M2.0’s Strategy team in building data-driven communications campaigns for Public Relations (PR). You will work with a team of Strategic Planners and Analysts in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business for the agency.
The PR Communications Strategy Director will be reporting to the Managing Director and co-leading new business efforts with the Business Development Director and Client Success Director.
- Leads brainstorms for campaign development
- Guides and organizes the Strategy Team in developing and presenting campaigns
- Serves as quality assurance for campaign proposals from the Strategy Team
- Performs quarterly and yearly evaluations for team members
- Researches using agency tools to develop data-driven communications recommendations
- Identify insights that make a meaningful impact in campaign storytelling
- Provide strategic support to current clients in collaboration with the Client Success Department
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position, which comes with a competitive salary package with performance reviews for month 3, 6, and 12. Upon regularization, benefits include:
- Standard 10 SLs, 10 VLs
- Inclusion in M2.0’s Incentive Program
- Mobile allowance
- HMO membership
Is this role right for you?
We are looking for someone who has 6-8 years of experience in the communications industry—including experience in leading teams in campaign building. More importantly, we are looking for a leader who has in-depth understanding of how to tell compelling stories through public relations. If you consider yourself to be a critical thinker, results-oriented, and highly collaborative, then this is a position that’s perfect for you.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to assess potential risks and opportunities for current and prospective clients
- Ability to harness data into effective insights for communications
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- Ability to present (communicate) campaigns to internal and external audiences
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate brainstorms and planning meetings
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking