Content Marketing Writer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Public Relations / PR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Philippines
- Solid experience in business writing is a huge plus.
- Understanding of sales cycles, lead generation, and capture, and sales funnels is a requirement.
- Experience incorporating on-page and off page SEO elements in a copy.
- A proven history of meeting deadlines, accurate reporting, and excellent time management skills.
- Must be skilled at creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Can develop relationships quickly and successfully.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn M2.0’s values is critical.
We are looking for a creative, experienced professional writer to join our team!
Our writers conduct research and write and edit high-quality editorial content for the agency as well as for clients in industries such as health, lifestyle, finance, technology, and business. We produce copy and content in the form of news articles, newsletters, product descriptions, landing pages, how-to guides, case studies, social forum posts, blogs, and marketing collateral.
The writer will be expected to work with other team members including lead generation specialists, product managers, and managers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO and marketing background who is passionate about telling the story of the brand.
- Developing ideas for original thematic content such as blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, and presentations.
- Utilize research tools as well as original research to create compelling content in support of the company’s products and services.
- Ensure all content conforms to the company’s brand requirements in terms of voice, relevance of content, and style and grammar.
- Repurpose content into new forms including articles, emails, videos, and presentations.
- Proofread all editorial content for factual veracity and grammar.
- On a daily basis, writing;
- Blog posts
- White papers
- Product-related content
- Landing pages
- Collateral copy