Motion Graphics Designer
M2 Comms is a PR and digital communication company that adopts a data-informed, evidence-based approach to storytelling. Everything is supported by a methodology that considers all factors; FGDs, surveys, on-site research, data analytics, digital listening tools, and more allow us to innovate as storytellers in an ever evolving industry as we aim to bring out the best in our clients’ brands. We go above and beyond the typical narrative. M2.0 is focused on telling meaningful data-driven stories alongside building the best communications team in the Philippines.
Is the role right for you?
As Motion Graphics Designer, you are responsible for the visual and strategic implementation of motion graphics/animated videos and other creative materials as required by video-only clients, retainer clients with video requirements, and the internal marketing team. You will provide support for each of these teams from conceptualization to post-production by using your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture and leave the audience wanting more.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to deepen your animation, video editing, and production experience and explore various production techniques. Through your technical expertise, the team will continuously optimize the video product for the opportunity to contribute to brand building through the medium.
- Creates motion graphics animation, designs, and effects for digital platforms.
- Works in collaboration with the content and visual design team to conceptualize and produce audiovisual materials
- Demonstrated understanding of typography, color, and layout.
- Advises Producers and Creative Team Leads on the technical requirements of a project
- Deliver high-quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Partner with the producer for audio/video planning (timelines and milestone)
- Edits and optimizes media using specialized audio/video editing software
What kind of support can I expect?
On a day-to-day basis, our producers are supported by a capable team of account managers, content writers, visual designers, and videographers.
What you'll love at M2
We're an organization that values its people and promotes free-flowing, collaborative exchange. We work in a vibrant and fun environment that values constant learning and development. You will be collaborating and brainstorming with talented individuals from the various teams.
Our basic salary band for this position is from P25,000 to P30,000 a month. This is a full-time position. Upon regularization, benefits include:
- Government-mandated benefits
- Mobile allowance
- Intellicare HMO membership
Are you right for the role?
- A Motion Graphics Designer holds a bachelor’s degree in any course and has had relevant multimedia arts and animation work experience.
- Must be highly skilled in multimedia graphic imaging softwares: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Illustrator; Office software (MS, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, etc) and video editing software such as Adobe Suite and Da Vinci Resolve.
- Interest in digital, an appreciation for creative ideas, and a keen eye for detail are key.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
- adobe after effects