As a Digital Content Writer at M2.0 Communications, you will be part of our team of storytellers, creating content that shares our story and vision, promotes our brand, and makes an impact across different digital platforms.
What you'll do:
- Write, edit, and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media, campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, e-newsletters for www.the-tea.sucks, and more.
- Craft content that motivates, inspires, engages, educates, informs, sells, and simply provides information, across a variety of digital platforms.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our organization as a leader in the industry.
- Make an impact on the company and within the industry through the creation of meaningful content.
- Work closely with a team of talented storytellers (strategists, account managers, visual artists) to create compelling content that generates results.
What we're looking for:
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Someone who can adhere to the style guides of clients and their policies for publication
- Ability to work independently and proactively with little or no daily supervision, and to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What you'll love at M2.0:
- We're an organization that values its people and promotes free-flowing, collaborative exchange
- Working in a vibrant and fun environment that values constant learning and development
- Collaborating and brainstorming with talented individuals
- Competitive salary plus benefits upon regularization
- Transportation assistance
- Laptop assistance
- Intellicare HMO membership
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Data Visualization
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Copy Editing
- News Writing
- Creative Writing